It's all fun and games until we talk safety.
High-grade 128-bit public key encryption secures your info and cash. That’s how committed we are to keeping you safe. We don’t store sensitive payment info and have every bit of respect for your privacy. With the latest technology and stringent security procedures we make sure you’re in good hands. No one gets in and nothing gets out without authorization.
Sharing is caring - but NOT when it comes to your private info. All data exchanges between you and Whamoo are strictly confidential. No third party will ever know about it without your explicit consent. All games, payment methods, and other parts of our platform keep fraudsters out and data in. Even if your own computer or connection fails, we make sure no data leaks.
Most security problems are caused by human error. Avoid these errors as much as possible. Use these tips:
- Keep your login details in a safe place. Don’t share them with anyone.
- Use recommended and regularly updated anti-virus and anti-spyware software to protect your computer.
- Update the operating system and applications on your computer regularly. Make sure your web browser and plugins (especially Adobe Flash Player) are up to date.
- Use a safe and popular web browser - like Google Chrome.
- Not using certain browser tabs or applications? It’s best to close them.
- Only install and run trusted software from reliable sources.
- Don’t share confidential info, such as your login details. Not even if you think it’s one of our staff. We’d never ask for your personal details.
- Keep an eye on your bank account balances and statements. Anything unusual involving our casino? Notify us.
Want to know more about security, privacy, and other policies at Whamoo? Check our: